Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we went to the cabin for a short vacation and to celebrate Meredith's upcoming birthday. It was just a small party - my mom, sister and sister's boyfriend were in attendance (Grandpa was at home sick). We had all the traditional party food - hot dogs, pop, chips and cake for dessert. Meredith received some very fun presents and even though the weather didn't entirely cooperate, I think a good time was had by all.
...
Meredith, Dad and Grandma out on the deck

Aunty Michelle and J.P.


The cake. I was totally running out of time and ideas so I found an old swirl/flower pan in the basement. It did the job.

Clapping after the singing was over...

Eating cake is serious business

Presents!

2 comments:

Louie said...

Great cake! Happy Early Birthday Meredith!!

Unknown said...

Nice hair cut Cyn!! Looks great.
Your cake is so pretty too.