Thursday, 16 July 2009

It's about time!

I think it's safe to say that summer has finally arrived (yes, it's the middle of July). The forecast for the next few days is spectacular and tonight was a lovely evening, so we decided to hang out in the backyard for a bit before Meredith's bedtime.

Having Meredith in daycare has been an adjustment for all of us. She isn't napping as much as she used to, which means bedtime has to be a bit earlier. And she's a fairly picky eater, which means we need to try and feed her as much as possible in the evenings (although today daycare informed us that "Meredith actually ate some bagel!"). But she gives us the biggest smiles when we pick her up at the end of the day and everyone at the daycare comments on how happy and smiley she is. I guess we must be doing something right! ;)
...

"Bunny" is the newest member of our family - she's rarely without him these days and he's helped the transition into daycare.


Very sad after I crawled away to get a better angle

Oh wait, she's happy again

No comments: