Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Sicko

The Miller family has been quite sick as of late. It started with Meredith getting a cold last week and has ended with everyone getting a stomach bug and me going to the urgent care centre this morning to get an IV full of fluids and drugs. So much for my fantastic and fun last week of mat leave! I think we're on the mend though and at least with John being home sick I get some extra company.

Here are a few shots we took recently. Meredith is getting quite confident at cruising and I think her top teeth are on their way. She's also decided to become a picky eater. Apparently the veggies she loved not 2 weeks ago are no longer acceptable. Maybe it's an indication of my cooking. Hmm.
...

Merrie's wearing her Aunty Stacey's shoes! She's almost too big for them so I thought I should get a pic now.

Playing sick with Dixon, her new favourite teddy

Taking down the tower of CDs

No comments: