1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes you happy? Daddy. When Mommy and Daddy play with me.
3. What makes you sad? When Meredith and Sofiah go on rides and I can't sit in the same plane with them.
4. What makes you laugh? When Meredith says silly words.
5. How old are you? Four.
6. How old is Mommy? Eight.
7. How old is Daddy? Nine.
8. What is your favourite thing to do? Crafts. I like making cards and invitations.
9. Who is your best friend? Ryan.
10. What to do you want to be when you grow up? I just want to marry Daddy and go to the daycare and be a teacher.
11. What are you really good at? Checkers and playing games. One time in soccer I was faster than anyone!
12. What are you not very good at? Bowling.
13. What did you do today? I got dressed. I read stories and put on pyjamas. My parents gave me snuggles.
14. What is your favourite food? Ribs, yogurt and bagels.
15. What is your favourite song? Ba Ba Black Sheep and ABCD.
16. What do you want for Christmas? A wooden castle made out of wood but higher. It can be like Elsa's.
17. What is your favourite animal? Pigs because they didn't do any bad things.
18. What is love? Love is when you're married.
19. What do Mommy and Daddy do at work? Mommy eats and talks; Daddy talks on the phone and works on the computer.
20. Where do you live? Calgary.
21. Where is your favourite place to go? Disneyland!!!
1 comment:
I love these interviews. I like that she wants to marry her Dad. Very cute.
Post a Comment