Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Girls just wanna have fun!

Now that the girls are getting a little older, we get to do activities that are a little more fun (well, in my opinion anyways). I attempted to do the girls' hair on the weekend and, considering I'm not even remotely talented in the field of hair and esthetics, I think they look pretty good!
...
Me: "Girls, look at the camera!"
Charlotte: "But Mom, look at my green clip!"

Me: "C'mon girls, smile!"
Charlotte: "I have a green clip!!"

Me: "Meredith and Charlotte, smile please!"
Charlotte: "LOOK AT MY CLIP!"

Strike a pose


We were folding laundry and Charlotte decided to wear 2 pairs of Merrie's underwear (over her diaper, at least)

A typical weekend afternoon

Merrie's Lego castle




Merrie's prized possession: her red shoes.

Someone has decided that eating while seated in her booster seat is unacceptable. This is the only other option.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. Looks like a really fun day!

Danielle said...

So cute! Love from Uncle Andrew and Auntie Danielle :)