Meredith LOVES to colour. It's by far her favourite pastime (well, it's between that and watching Tangled). A few weeks ago, while frequenting the Crossroads Market, I noticed they were having an Easter colouring contest. I thought it would a perfect activity for Meredith so I picked up an entry. She coloured the page in about 10 minutes and we dropped it off at the market the following weekend, really not expecting to hear anything from them. Turns out Meredith won the 0 - 3 age category :) While I'm sure there weren't all that many entries, and, of course, we're trying to emphasize that winning isn't everything, it makes my heart warm to know that she received recognition for doing something that she loves.
Below is her prize - a large pink Easter bunny Meredith has named Ja-Ja.
...
4 comments:
Congratulation M!
Ja Ja is beautiful!
Meredith, you are a colouring star! Congratulations from your biggest fan! xo Auntie Stacey...
That's awesome! Congrats Merrie. How fun :)
Congratulations Meredith!! Ja-Ja looks so cuddly!
Love, Auntie Wendy
Post a Comment