Sunday, 8 November 2009

Yard work in November?

Yes, I know most families are much more on the ball and have had their yards cleaned up for a while now. John and I have been away so much that we just haven't had the time to do it. With a combination of decent weather and having my mom in town, we finally had didn't have an excuse not to. John spent most of the day today raking and mowing and I sent Meredith out to help. I think she maybe put one leaf in a bag, then spent the rest of the time trying to get Dad to pick her up or trying to get a look at a remote controlled car a neighbour kid was playing with. Maybe next year she'll be a bit more into it (which means I won't have to!)
...
The "green bean" playing in her fleece suit with Dad

Wait for me, Mom!

Grandma was a big hit this weekend

Being cuddly, for the moment

No comments: