Sunday, 1 November 2009

Happy Halloween!

I found a cute puppy costume when I was in Vancouver last month and thought it would be perfect for Merrie. I've put it on her a few times and she hasn't liked it, but she seemed fine with it last night. John took her out to 8 or houses near us last night and Merrie carried her ice cream bucket the entire way. She got quite a lot of swag for only visiting 8 houses...I guess being little and cute counts for something :)
...

Silly Daddy wearing Meredith's costume (I find it slightly alarming that it fits him)

Cute puppy

Carrying her bucket of candy

Happy after dumping her candy on the floor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, she is the cutest puppy EVER. Love her rosy cheeks. The ice cream pail is a great idea. I know Eli got a lot of candy for the few houses he went to as well, and now...I'm eating it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute little puppy (I do mean Merrie, not John :) ). I love the little "woof" on the front of the costume!
Erin