Sunday, 3 November 2013

Family Photos

I had been wanting to get family photos taken for a while, but I wanted to wait until Charlotte was at an age where she would actually cooperate. I figured three was a good age, so this summer I asked a friend who does photography to take some pictures. I'm very pleased with what she did for us, right in our own backyard. :)
...




John consoling Charlotte after something made her upset.




I had to bribe Charlotte by putting jelly beans in the pocket of her dress. At least she's sharing them.
 
This is how Charlotte smiled for most of the pictures :)










3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!
I'm so happy to see these here.
Your family was very kind to me.
Your yard is like a park, totally a Photographer's dream!
Thank you for this opportunity and to get to know your family a bit better.

Unknown said...

Those turned out amazing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, so natural!
Grandma