Monday, 8 April 2013

Best Friends

I came into the family room yesterday and found the girls snuggled together on the couch watching Tinkerbell. It sometimes feels like they argue more often than not (and Meredith tends to mother Charlotte, doing a wicked impression of me yelling "Charlotte, no!!") but when it comes down to it they're best of friends.

I hope their friendship only grows stronger as they grow up.
...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - moments to treasure! When Graham and Annie are pushing each other's buttons, I show them photos similar to these of the two of them - works like a charm.

Love, Wendy

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

Precious!
What a lovely gift, sisterhood.
Your girls are growing into such beauties!

Unknown said...

Very very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, and when they get older and fight you can show them this photo to prove they got along!
Love
Mom

Danielle said...

There is nothing like sisterly love!