Monday, 3 January 2011

Christmas

We enjoyed Christmas Day at my sister's house in Sherwood Park this year. She and her fiance J.P. moved into a new house in November and she was looking forward to hosting her first Christmas. She did very well - dinner was great and her house is beautiful :)

Meredith was also excited for Christmas this year. She's understands the idea of Santa ("He brings me presents at night"), although she's still scared of him ("I'm afraid of Santa, he scares me. But Grandma keep me safe!").

New Year's was spent out for dinner with friends (kid free!) I think it was the first time we've gone out for NYE in about 6 years...it was long overdue!
...
Auntie Michelle and Meredith

Merrie helping Uncle J.P. open his gift

Merrie helping Daddy open his gift

Grandma (who's still known as Yamma) and Charlotte

Enjoying Merrie's new playdoh set

Charlotte and her new toy

Mommy and Daddy all dressed up! I don't I've worn this much make-up and hairspray since my wedding 5 years ago... ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look smokin'!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! What an elegant couple! It's good to play dress-up once in a while!

Love, Wendy