Monday, 12 January 2009

Sippy cup fun

For lack of anything better to post, here are some pictures of Meredith's latest milestone - the sippy cup. On the weekend she wholeheartedly tried to drink some of John's beer from his glass (it was cute enough that I didn't get cross with John for trying to feed her beer) so we figured it was time she had a cup of her own. I think she gets more milk on her shirt than in her tummy, but she gets A+ for effort. Now all I need to do is teach her to change her own diaper and clip herself into her car seat and I won't be needed anymore! ;)

Meredith had her 6 month checkup and shots last week. She now weighs 15.5 lbs (8lb 6oz at birth) and is 25.5 inches long. She's starting to roll over back to front and of course has forgotten how to flip back over (a skill that I couldn't stop her from doing last week). Sigh...it must be hard being a baby.
...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Carolyn is amazed that Meredith is such a "grown up" girl now!