Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Meredith's New Chair

I'd heard from a friend of mine that this baby seat was worth its weight in gold. Not only is it comfy and provides baby with stimulation, it vibrates! While we still haven't bought the D batteries required to test out the vibration, it definitely gets a thumbs up from mom as I now have a place to put her when she doesn't want to sleep or hang out in her activity gym. (Caveat - as the safety conscious might have noticed I'm not supposed to have the thing on the counter, but it was better for picture taking...)
P.S. Meredith grew out of her first sleeper the other day - SCARY!
...

I think the best thing in this picture is John in the background loading the dishwasher!

I think I need to check the colour balance on my camera, this looks a little funny. But, she's still cute :)

No comments: