So, it turns out that all our baby does is sleep. While I knew this general fact about babies before she was born, I didn't quite understand how little awake time for interaction there would be. I'm assuming this will change as she grows (and at some point I'll be begging for her to just go back to sleep) but in the meantime we're quite excited when she actually opens her eyes and hangs out with us for a bit.
Here are a few pics of her latest awake time. She's starting to like watching her mobile (thanks Grandma Carolyn!) and enjoys it when John or I read to her.
...
Hanging out watching the mobile

What's this weird black thing pointed at my face?
While the onesie says "expert crawler" I don't think she'll actually start crawling while it still fits...
Showing my martial arts prowess - hiya!

No comments:
Post a Comment