In in early February, we went on a Disneyland vacation with my parents, and my sister, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's son. I had always promised the girls we would take them when they were 4 and 6 - I figured Charlotte wouldn't be napping anymore yet Meredith would still enjoy the princesses. It was a great trip, the weather was mild and the girls were able to walk all day long. We also made a trip down to Legoland and I was impressed by it. I had read online that it can't compare to Disneyland, but that's untrue. In fact, Meredith says she enjoyed it more than Disneyland, and it's not quite as overpriced ;)
...
 |
| The girls with Aurora |
 |
| Charlotte getting her hair done at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique |
 |
| Princess Meredith is all ready to go. |
 |
| Good morning, Your Highness. |
 |
| Hamming it up |
 |
| Merrie with with her cousin |
 |
| The kids |
 |
| Every spot that could potentially be climbed, was. Especially while waiting in line. |
 |
| Legoland |
 |
| Legoland |
 |
| The boys waited forever for this ride. Apparently, it was worth the wait. |
 |
| The girls completing the firemen's challenge. |
 |
| Legoland |
 |
| Legoland |
 |
| Legoland |
1 comment:
Such great photos! We also loved Legoland. Thanks for the suggestion. The waterpark was just as great.
Post a Comment