My girls are obsessed with dresses. Meredith insists on wearing one every day (we have had to enforce the rule that party dresses are not allowed at daycare). If she wears an everyday dress to daycare, she insists on changing into a "pretty dress" when she gets home. Charlotte, who mimics everything her older sister does, is now also becoming interested in dresses ("me wear pretty dress too!").
My mom tells me that as a girl I used to love dresses and wore them all the time. However, things quickly changed when I started attending elementary school. The boys in my class chased me and my friends around the schoolyard during recess trying to flip up our skirts. I found it traumatizing enough that I pretty much refused to wear anything by pants for the following 15 years. Here's hoping that today's young males are better behaved? ;)
...
 |
| Charlotte offering me a Cheerio. A bib is a mandatory accessory when eating while wearing a pretty dress. |
 |
| Meredith with her new necklace and earrings |
 |
| Charlotte actually allowed me to put her hair up!!!! |
 |
| Tea time with Miss Meredith |
1 comment:
I love the photo of Meredith's tea party. She's such a little lady.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment