Friday, 14 December 2012

Interview with A Preschooler - Age 4

It's been one year since I did an interview with Meredith and since she's technically still a preschooler, I thought I would do it again :)

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? Mommy likes to give me kisses.

2. What makes you happy? When I play and go to the park.

3. What makes you sad? When other people say bad words to me and call me a baby.

4. What makes you laugh? When Madison says "Get in fire truck, get in!" That makes me laugh.

5. How old are you? Four.

6. How old is Mommy? 34

7. How old is Daddy? 34

8. What is your favourite thing to do? Colouring and stickering and playing with my sister.    

9. Who is your best friend? Madison and Mikayla.

10. What to do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be an artist. Just colouring, no painting.

11. What are you really good at? Just one thing: sharing.

12. What are you not very good at? Being polite.

13. What did you do today? Me and Mommy went to work and then we went home and had some quiet time. I got up and then started to watch TV.

14. What is your favourite food? Cheese strings and blueberries. All berries. But not really chewy berries.

15. What is your favourite song? Jingle Bells. I have a lot of favourite songs.

16. What do you want for Christmas? A Cinderella carriage.

17. What is your favourite animal? Kitties because they start with meow and I like meow.

18. What is love? Love is when I hug you.

19. What do Mommy and Daddy do at work? Daddy talks to people and has conversations. Mommy looks at rocks.

20. Where do you live? In Calgary.

21. Where is your favourite place to go? California because I like Disneyland. I think I'll get a special toy. Only girls like to go to Disneyland.