Sunday, 24 June 2012

Calaway Park, Part Deux

We had such fun at Calaway Park last summer that John decided it would be worthwhile purchasing season passes this year. Today was the first chance we've had to go this summer. It was cloudy and chilly when we arrived (as Calgary has been for basically the past 3 weeks) and the skies opened up just as John decided to wait in line for the roller coaster. But, the inclement weather meant shorter lines and therefore more fun to be had all around.

Meredith loves all rides of any sort, while Charlotte is a bit more picky. I'm hoping she'll be able to handle bumpy and spinny rides as she gets older, but if she's inherited even a tad of my motion sickness then I think she and I will be watching and laughing at John and Meredith from the sidelines.
...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun seeing the smiles on everyones face.
Love
Mom