I found these questions online and thought it was a great idea. Meredith is only partially cooperative when I ask her specific questions, so she didn't answer a lot of them. Overall, if nothing else, you can tell how much she loves her little sister :)
...
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I don’t know.
2. What makes you happy? Charlotte, because she likes to chase me and make me laugh.
3. What makes you sad? When my friends hurt me and I say to them “stop, I don’t like it."
4. What makes you laugh? My sister makes me laugh, and I make her laugh.
5. How old are you? Three.
6. How old is Mommy? I don’t know
7. How old is Daddy? I don’t know
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Madison and Joshua, playing family. And visiting my Grandmas!
9. Who is your best friend? Adam and Hannah (her cousins)
10. What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to carry Charlotte.
11. What are you really good at? Sharing. And when my sister is crying I say “Charlotte, don’t cry.”
12. What are you not very good at? I don’t know.
13. What did you do today? I shoveled and went on a toboggan ride with my sister and we tipped over and Charlotte cried and I didn’t cry.
14. What is your favorite food? Just healthy food, not candy. Charlotte only likes candy.
15. What is your favorite song? Christmas songs!
16. What do you want for Christmas this year? Maybe a dress, but I have dresses. A watch. And I want to tell Santa that Charlotte wants a Thomas train just like me.
17. What is your favorite animal? Just rabbits because I like them. They hop so much farther than me.
18. What is love? I don’t know.
19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?
Daddy – there’s candy at work.
Mommy – I don’t know
20. Where do you live? In Calgary.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? Calgary, because I like my toys.
4 comments:
So funny! I like the answer about bunnies. I'm going to try this out on Eli :)
very cute!! I love #8.
Grandma C.
Love, love, love! It sounds just like Meredith! I love the "Who is your best friend?" answer - sooo cute. They are sure going to have a blast playing together!
Too funny! What a great idea. We will have to try it on Caleb!
Post a Comment