Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Calaway Park

On Sunday we took the girls to Calaway Park. I had very low expectations as I hadn't been there since I was a child. But I was pleasantly surprised and everyone had a good time. Mommy is definitely not a ride person, so it's a good thing Daddy is. Meredith liked every ride she went on, while Charlotte did not. I have a feeling when we eventually go to to Disney, Charlotte and I will be watching the shows while John and Merrie take in all the rides :)
...
Meredith, Charlotte and John (this is the one ride where Charlotte didn't cry)

The carousel

John and Meredith on the log ride

Meredith in a purple plane

One happy girl

A happy Mommy

A happy Daddy

A happy Charlotte

2 comments:

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

So cute!
I think we may have the same situation here with Mamma ride sickness and baby love ride syndrome.
Looks like a fun outing!

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky parent that gets to go on the rides, while Gord watches and snaps the pictures. Both kids love the rides!! Calaway Park is a great park for young families.

Love, Wendy