John and I are off work until the 4th so we've been spending some quiet time at home with Meredith and the cats. Here are a few pics of our activities the past few days. ...
Colouring with her new markers and crayons
Playing with the new cat toy (at this point she plays for her own entertainment rather than the cats')
Riding the horsie she got from Grandma Susan just after she was born
I'm so glad your family had such a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Meredith looks like she had the best time. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter... Wendy
2 comments:
Ok I totally got that same fishing rod for Matt!!!! He loved it ... until he destroyed it, but it was good fun!
I'm so glad your family had such a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Meredith looks like she had the best time. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter... Wendy
Post a Comment