I sent Meredith outside to join John while he shoveled snow after our big dump last week. She didn't enjoy it too much...I believe she came back in a short 15 minutes later. Oh well, at least I can say she got some use out of her snowsuit!
...
Standing in the snowdrift


It's not a very nice picture of John... don't tell him, ok? ;)

Some of you might be wondering about the new ticker at the top of the blog - yes, I'm expecting again, baby is due June 8 :)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How wonderful for all of you!!!!!!!!
Gord and Wendy
CONGRATS!!!! I'm super excited for you guys! Good work keeping the baby boom going :) I hope you have a super smooth pregnancy and delivery. Take care!
CONGRATULATIONS! The banner is hard to miss! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy.
Congratulations, we're happy for you guys!
Post a Comment