Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Almost on the move

Meredith is sooo close to crawling...she can move her arms and legs around when on all fours, but can't quite coordinate it enough to move in a specific direction. She's getting a little frustrated because she wants to get across the room but just can't quite manage it.

I tried to get an action shot, hence why a few of them are blurry! On a different note, you can see our new floor and cabinets in these shots - our kitchen is coming along nicely and I'm really liking it so far.

I'm away this weekend in Dallas for the Nexen hockey tournament. I'm very excited to have 3 days all to myself. John is looking forward to his 3 days alone with Merrie (I don't think he's too nervous, although he did ask me to write down her schedule and what to feed her). He gets to take her to baby storytime at the library and do other fun baby and Daddy things.
...




No more please! I need a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma C says, she is growing so quickly and will soon be off on all fours! Kitchen looks great, took me a while to figure out what was what.