I took Merrie to Northland Mall to get her picture taken (this is the one and only time I'm spending almost $20 for a picture. But it's her first Christmas and I thought it was worth it). The 18 year old working the camera got a really good picture (Meredith had a huge smile on her face). But, the printer wasn't working right. And this dude had to call some other techie dude to come and fix it. So he sent me away, telling me to come back in a few minutes. An hour later Meredith was getting fussy and the techie dude hadn't shown up so I was told to come back the next day. Fine.
I sent John 2 days later to pick up the photo. But apparently the 18 year old dude lost it when the techie dude came to fix the printer. It was probably still on the computer or on the memory card in the camera, but whatever. He apologised and we got a coupon for a free picture. Cool.
John went on Friday night to get another picture taken. He got there just as they were closing shop, so the whole sitting was really rushed. In the end we got the picture below. I don't know what the deal with Santa is...John says he looks a little stoned. At least he and Meredith seem to be looking off camera in the same direction.
Anyways, that's my long-winded story. Hope you enjoy the picture.
...
2 comments:
Grandma Carolyn says what a wonderful picture. Meredith's so happy and she's been such a good girl....that Santa's overwhelmed!
That's a great pic! And that Santa is way better than last years at Northland Village... he was scrawny and had a real life stringy beard and I'm pretty sure he was actually a homeless guy off the street. Way to persevere to get the photo!
Post a Comment