Sunday, 30 November 2008

The week in review

Meredith and I had a busy week, but at the same time nothing too eventful happened! We could have been in Maui - my friend Stacey and fiance Marty got married there last week and we were invited, but John couldn't swing the vacation time and we weren't sure at the time of RSVP how good of a traveller Meredith would be. Instead we're hoping to go away for a family vacation in the spring before I go back to work.

Meredith and I had a visit from Kimberly and her daughter Sofiah (11 months) on Tuesday. Sofiah was very interested in Meredith and tried to pat her on the head, but it was unintentionally a little stronger than a tap and Meredith started to cry. Otherwise the girls got along great and having an older baby around made me realise how much baby-proofing I'm going to have to do in the few months!

On a side note, Meredith is starting to sit up on her own. It's only for a few seconds at a time but she's definitely sitting! Yay!
...

Look Dad! I'm sitting! (more or less...)


Playing with Sofiah

Showing off her pretty new shirt


No comments: