Friday, 17 October 2008

Exersaucer Time

Meredith loves to sit or stand up (with Mommy's or Daddy's help of course) and see what's going on around her. My Mom's friend gave us this exersaucer and she absolutely loves it! The instructions say she's supposed to be 4 months before she goes in, but we just stuff a towel around her so she doesn't flop around so much in the seat. She can turn herself around (the seat swivels) and likes to stare at the little blue butterfly. For those perhaps not up to date on baby toys, the exersaucer is stationary and replaces the old baby walkers that have been banned because too many babies hurled themselves down the stairs while in them (myself included, apparently. Maybe that explains a few things...)
...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! She's doing great in there. I love how she's leaning so far to reach. I think I figured out why Eli doesn't like his....he can't put anything in his mouth!