John and I picked the apples off of our tree yesterday (ok, I picked half off the tree and half off the ground) and decided we should do something with them. So, John willingly peeled and cored 1/3 of them (we got 2 and half 5 gallon pails), while I put them in the freezer in batches ready for future pie and crisp making. Meredith, of course, wanted to be part of the fun so I put her in her sling. She cooed happily at the sight of Dad hard at work and then promptly fell asleep. It was a good start - I'll have her baking in no time!
...
It just might be the lighting or the reflection off my shirt, but her hair looks seriously red! (or strawberry blonde at least...)

2 comments:
Grandma Carolyn says: Oh my what a cutie in her sling. Gives you hands free!
Mirella and Felice : wonderful baby your Meredith, special parents Mammy and Dadddy
Happiness for you and great love
Post a Comment