John and I decided on a whim that we would join his and my parents out at the lake on the weekend. We've been feeling like the summer has been slipping past us and since the weather was going to be nice we packed up the car with 2 cats and a baby and made the 4 hour trek to Alberta Beach. We took surprisingly few pictures - I think my mom's camera had the most action (a couple of the pics below aren't even from the weekend, but we'll pretend they are...)
...
Once again, there are 2 babies in the house...

Aunty Michelle having some Meredith time
Grandpa Bill giving Meredith her first taste of rum punch. If she's anything like her dad, I'm sure she liked it.
2 comments:
its good to know about it? where did you get that information?
So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.
Post a Comment